Thursday, August 30, 2007

Need to change my life!

I have been a smoker for almost 7 years. I have recently decided it is time to quit. I am going to the doctor in two weeks to get the medicine that helps you to stop smoking. I am a little concerned about gaining weight after I quit smoking, but in the long run quiting will be good for my health. I am 5'8" and weigh 128 pounds. Two and a half years ago when I got married I weighed 139 pounds. I have changed my eating habits a little bit, but I am still not exercising. I have had a gym membership for the last three years, but I haven't been regularly since March. My goal weight is 120-125 pounds.

The fitness goals I am setting for myself are as follows:
1. Go to the gym at least 3 days during the work week and at least 1 day on the weekend.
2. Take each of my dogs a walk separately on the days I do not go to the gym.
3. I am just looking to tone up my body.

I would like to wear a sexy costume for Halloween so that gives me about a month to tone up certain areas.

I will be updating my blog regarding what my routine is each time I go to the gym and also my eating habits. My husband was a personal trainer about 4 years ago, so if you have any questions please let me know. I will be posting my healthy recipes on my food blog so please check there if something sounds good.

No comments: